The following are some interesting videos from the GoogleGuy himself, Matt Cutts, on the subject of dofollow and nofollow links. For those who have wondered about the advantages and disadvantages, I hope these can give some clarification. Please note, however, that this is in terms of the Google search engine only – Yahoo and Bing handle links differently.
8 Responses to “Matt Cutts on Dofollow and Nofollow”
Leave a DoFollow Comment
Comments are DoFollow, KeywordLuv and CommentLuv enabled. Take advantage of KeywordLuv by entering Your Name @ Your Keywords to use as anchor text for your link!
Related Items From "Blog"
- 5 Reasons to Love Good Millwork
- 5 Reasons to Love Fired Wok
- 5 Reasons to Love Executive Gifts
- 5 Reasons to Love Famous Bloggers
- 5 Reasons to Love ComLuv
- High PR Dofollow Blogs List Including .EDU Sites
- Why Nofollow Still Matters
- Reasons Why Your Site was Not Approved to the Dofollow Directory
- Dofollow Forum Usage 101 – How to Not Be Labeled as a Spammer
- DoFollow Updates – PageRank, 100 DoFollow Blogs Listed & More