You may be asking yourself, “What makes this high PageRank dofollow blog list different from others?”
What is including in this dofollow blog list that is not in others:
- Live links (it’s so annoying when the you have to copy and past).
- Descriptions of each site listed (because why would you go comment on a golf site to get a link to a vegetable garden – remember relevancy is highly important in link building).
- Whether sites allow keywords (if not noted, use a real name or psuedonym, or your comment may not be approved).
What some dofollow blog lists miss when researching blogs as dofollow:
- Sites that link back to the permalink to the comment itself instead of the commenter’s website.
- Sites that link to a Disqus, IntenseDebate, or other profile instead of the commenter’s website.
- Sites that require a lot of comments before links become dofollow (not 3 or 4, but some are 20+).
- Sites that never approve comments (lots of post with no comments is a clue).
- Sites that are up for sale (comments will probably go away).
- Sites with paginated comments (older comments are no longer cached).
- Site hasn’t been updated in years, comments are closed or not being approved.
Also, for those that think dofollow blog lists are wrong because they invite more spamming, please note:
- If anyone would like their blog removed from the list, just contact me.
- I wouldn’t list your site if I didn’t want my own sites to be listed, and mine is in here too!
- Lists like these build backlinks to your site (dofollow ones, not nofollow ones like other sites do).
- While you may get more spammers (see how to defend your site against spam), you will also get a lot more traffic and great comments in exchange for a link to someone’s website.
And one last note. Please, please remember that spamming blogs for links is a big no no. If you abuse the system by posting bad comments to get links, you will end up:
- Not having your comment approved, which just makes it a waste of time.
- Getting listed on the Akismet blacklist and rarely get your comments approved on WordPress blogs.
- Giving dofollow blog owners reason to switch their sites to nofollow, ruining it for everyone, including yourself.
Without further ado, here are some high PR dofollow blogs to read, contribute to, and gain backlinks from.